Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Jack


22/365
4:27pm

Jack hates to be photographed. *Hates it.* He'd rather have a time-out. I've been known to lie, just tell him I'm fiddling around with the buttons and knobs and dials and not really taking his picture. I've been known to bribe. I've been known to plead. I've been known to give the look, especially when others (read: grandparents) really want his picture.

He's pretty much always been this way. I've taken him to professional photographers twice, at four months and at one year. Both ended in serious tears, an empty wallet, and not even one shot worthy of pulling out to strangers. We're in no shortage of photo documentation of our firstborn child here, but I will say that ones that capture my Jack are few and far between compared to ever-light, ever-present Charlie. That makes catching a moment like this gratifying.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sweet picture with an equally sweet smile from Jack Attack.

    ReplyDelete