Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Immersing


26/365
10:53pm

John can attest how every now and then I convince myself I shouldn't even attempt to scour the pot until morning because the pot needs time to enjoy a hot bath too. You know darn well I didn't use that pot for pasta water tonight.

I suppose the picture doesn't have much to say for itself. In fact, I had to move the lid into the frame and pulled back to include the handle because no one would have known what in the world it was. Knowing this shot didn't have much to offer, I thought I could at least work on the mechanics, particularly the movement. The stream of water had to be forceful enough to look like anything was happening, but in doing so it also created a lot of bubble movement too. Tripod (again), left the shutter open for 2.5 seconds (fairly random decision--enough to see movement, short enough not to let in too much light), and set the ISO to 400.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment