Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wanted: Bacon, Lettuce, Mayo




162/365
2:40pm



I say "PAH!!" to anyone who says your palate doesn't mature throughout your life. Growing up, I didn't appreciate tomatoes, good cheese, avocados, spinach, or even chocolate. Surely, my preferences were not from a lack of opportunity or culinary adventure; we were the first people on the block regularly eating artichokes. Who would have guessed that twenty thirty years later I would try add as many of these items as I could to our weekly menu? That said, I can easily pass on winter tomatoes, skip a regular grocery store cheddar, walk on by a slightly bruised avocado, and have no trouble waving off a waxy milk chocolate. Not picky, discerning.

But all these luxuries in their Perfection are flawless .



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment