Monday, March 9, 2009

Go


68/365
9:12am
I audibly gasped as we entered the Arboretum this morning. I was planning on it being beautiful because even the garbage cans and street gutters were all sparkly, glistening, pristine. But I didn't expect to be awestruck at every hook and gentle slope of the road.

I wish I had a wide angle lens for this. If you're familiar with the Arboretum, you know that the woods here stretch on both sides of the road, making poetry as far as you can see.

For sure this time, click on the image.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Great picture. I like John's pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light snow covering was beautiful for an instant before warm weather and rain washed it all away. If you returned today it would be such a different picture. Beautiful work as usual.

    ReplyDelete