Friday, March 13, 2009

Carefree


70/365
12:06pm

The boys now sit opposite of each other most meals, instead of side-by-side. During lunch today, they invented a Brothers Only Classic. Although I couldn't tell you the rules or even the object of what they had going on, they were howling in sheer amusement. I do know it involved spying each other under the table. Seeing the soft, diffused light coming in the dining room window, I shot this sitting on the floor. Sure, Charlie's towel bib is obscuring his elephantine grin, but it's also concealing an impossibly large hunk of sweet potato.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I love the view from under the table that looks like it is from Jack's point of view. Their game is not a brother only exclusive, we have a brother/sister version at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing they were laughing at you sitting on the floor taking a picture of them. Gotcha mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it captures all siblings all over. My two boys LOVE doing this every chance they get. Thanks for sharing all your pics, I'm enjoying them.

    Steph Stodden

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! My boys are also into this game that seems to have any meaning for rules. I tried to join in and was not "playing" right. Oh well. Love your blog and am enjoying.

    ReplyDelete