Monday, January 4, 2010

Here Goes


363/365
12:25p.m.

Oh boy. I wonder if I have been subconsciously avoiding finishing up these last three days of the project because it was a way to hold on to it. Although, if you know me, I don't like to leave things in limbo. All or nothing. And so completing these three days has been on my List for weeks, causing distress for not dutifully putting it to bed.

Dear Charlie came down with a mild, yet not, case of pneumonia after Christmas. His temp soared into numbers for days on end that I only want to see again in seared tuna. He was lethargic. He lost his entire appetite. He slept endlessly. And we were taut with worry over the duration and severity. In the last several months this house has lodged H1N1, Scarlet Fever, and pneumonia. Where, oh where, is the common cold?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: