Friday, November 6, 2009

Shoot the Moon


280/365
10:09 p.m.

When I started this journey in January, I knew I wanted to attempt a photo of the moon. I crouched behind a tripod in single digits, shivering in silvery light, only to be disappointed with the lackluster result. For some unknown reason, I failed to take a shot when I could stand alone with crickets and fireflies and delicious humidity. Unbelievably, this year is coming to an end, and so, it is with fret that I shot this.

I still have December. In the meantime, our moon walk recital:

I see the moon
the moon sees me.
God bless the moon
God bless me.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This one is "ooky" as Shepard would say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a beautiful shot. My camera isn't powerful enough for the moon:(

    ReplyDelete