Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Making the Best of It, Day 3


227/365
11:02a.m.

So much for quarantining Jack in his room. So much for eleventy bazillion raw-inducing hand-washings. So much for a half-dozen sanitizing laundry loads up and down two flights of stairs. (I'm seriously advocating for laundry elevator in homes that do not possess the luxury of second floor services, but I digress.... ) So much for bleaching Legos, doorknobs, faucets. Because Charlie is now "showing symptoms consistent with H1N1."

BAH.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I used to live in fear my kids would get head lice at school and I would have to clean and disinfect everything. This seems worse because while you are taking care of your child, you are secretly hoping you don't catch it too. I feel for you, I hope he's doing okay.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bear looks concerned about catching H1N1 too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a furry (real or stuffed) friend to make you feel better when you are sick!

    ReplyDelete