Friday, August 7, 2009

When All Else Fails, There's Always Food


223/365
6:18pm

Sometimes the late afternoon light hits a gorgeous, juicy, perfect piece fruit or beautifully textured vegetable just right and it beckons....its irresistible come-hither glance says, Shoot me. And I abide. Other times I twist my wrist, check the hands, and realize, Holy crap! I haven't taken the camera out since yesterday. And viola! You now get to see my dinner.

Egg, sunny side up. With arugula, tomato, and goat cheese on toasted whole-grain bread. Sauteed portabello mushrooms and yellow summer squash on the side. I'm Mom of the Year when I serve breakfast for dinner; dancing, cheering, and accolades immediately follow the dinner menu announcement. And I take a bow.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment