Wednesday, August 19, 2009

AquaGoggle Girl (To the Rescue)



235/365
10:03am


I should have waited. That's pretty clear, isn't it? Not only was I so excited to get some shots, but I *also* wanted to check it off my list so I could gab properly with her mother. I realize I could tag this under Ebbing, but hear me out: I only took 8 pictures before I got heartily splashed by the boys and promptly tucked the camera away. And sure, I could have used another shot of my kid in water, but I'm pretty sure we've covered that this summer. Anyway, to remedy my Ebbing, I made this more her in this moment. I made her goggles and her floaties and her suit and her tiny polished pinkie pop, while letting the rest of her become invisible. She's now a superhero....and Jack just totally perked up at the idea that he spent the day with a real live superhero.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. My heart is melting looking at her all closed up. She is a superhero in diguise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I've been back I haven't had time to catch up with my favorite blog. I didn't know that Lihi made it on it! I am such a proud Mom.
    Do you have more pictures of all our kids that day?

    ReplyDelete