Thursday, April 30, 2009

Off-Limits


119/365
7:20pm

We headed up to the Wilderness Resort in the Wisconsin Dells for a long-awaited retreat. My mom bid & won a 2-night stay here from our local food allergy association's (FAAW) fundraiser in 2008. We had a fantabulous time: swimming, lazy-rivering, sliding, riding waves in the wave pool, you name it. The kids endlessly shrieked with joy, and played so intensely that they requested to go to bed early. Wuh? I should probably note that John and I promptly fell asleep at 9pm ourselves. Why haven't we done this sooner?

Ok, and as for the picture--it's not like I was bringing any cameras in the pool. So, it might be a little off that I would post something that we would never actually give our kids.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment