Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3 minutes+Scotch Tape+Access to Markers=


84/365
9:52am

THIS. Seriously. I was standing in the kitchen at the sink....not more than 12 feet away. We were in Oh So Chatty contact every single nanosecond of said elapsed time. You worry when they're quiet, not when they're talking about drawing cats with whiskers, tails, and meows (on paper, I knew there was paper). Apparently, Charlie is a stealth multi-tasker with the ability to stick a marker in his eye, up his nose, outline his upper lip and not give pause to his verbal feline oration.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I am so enjoying your blog-you are a great photographer. Here I am showing off my baby pictures to an amazing photographer-EMBARASSING! Can't wait to see what you do next! WM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! It doesn't take time to cause a lot of trouble. I really like 4 pictures together.

    ReplyDelete