Monday, February 16, 2009

Ahoy


46/365
1:16pm

Am I the only one who has seriously neglected the state of the bath toys? Upon close examination I realized that it was nearly criminal to allow my children to frolic in their bath companion's contributing pollution. So, off they went for a sanitize cycle in the dishwasher, with the captain front and center, ready to command and guide his crew and passengers through an afternoon at the spa. I really wanted to open and shoot this during the dry cycle so the steam would be pouring out behind the captain like Washington navigating the Delaware River, but I thought that would be a stretch, especially considering this captain is clearly Titanic material.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Great shot!

    You are not the only one to forget about bath toys. Seems to be the last set of toys to be cleaned at our house. Somehow I always think the bath toys are "clean" because they are in soap & water.

    ReplyDelete