Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rinse, Lather, Repeat

12/365
Seemingly endless chunks of 30 seconds

I know, I know. I'm suppose to limit this to one single moment per day, but throwing this into a collage saves me four extra days of shooting darn near the exact view.

I'm not really ready to start potty training. And truthfully, neither is Charlie. Trust me. But how can you say no when your 22-month old says he wants to use the potty? I imagine that would be detrimental to the long-term process here. So he sits. Sings. Reads. Plays. Laughs. All done. We start over as soon he gets fully dressed again. Then again, what else do we have to do today? It's two whopping degrees out there; it's not like Wingra Park is calling our name (and if it is, we're not answering).

I used the tripod with only the light from the bathroom fixture, which is located high behind the door on the far right. The slippers could be sharper, but I needed to keep the shutter open just a titch longer in order to let in more light, and those busy legs can't keep still. At the very least, the crazy tiles (seriously, teal green?) and the footwear are not visually boring.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. OMG. This scene could have been shot in our house. Same green tiles. Same busy legs. Same questions about potty training! Fun.

    ReplyDelete