Monday, January 19, 2009

Kiss of Fire


18/365
8:09pm

John and I have a bit of a sushi addiction. It's true. So much so, that we still went for sushi after spending the morning at the Shedd. That's probably bad form, right? We probably should have feasted on chicken in solidarity for the fish, but the last time we went out for dinner was October and well, sushi won the restaurant version of Eeney, Meeny, Miny, Moe.

I'm fairly certain that I've never taken a picture of food in a restaurant. My grandma sure does; I've seen many-o-cruise-ship spread and ice sculptures from her trusty disc film camera. However, tonight was my crack at it. When the Bacardi 151 Kiss of Fire arrived at our table, I couldn't resist pulling out the camera and posting this in preference to any of the Jack & the Wattled Jacana Have a Staring Contest pics.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment